The Medical Spa, created in 2015, is a turnkey operation beauty and wellness destination that provides the most innovative aesthetic services. Compared to its closest rivals, the medical spa’s unique selling proposition is that it is the first medical spa franchise structure in Illinois. It is also the first medical spa franchise that offers a variety of injectable procedures. Customers choose the Medical Spa over the competition for its excellent customer service, competitive prices, and multiple locations.
The gorgeous and modern spa has been recently renovated and is conveniently located in a busy area. The new buyer will also be able to leverage the company’s highly recognizable locations throughout Illinois to exchange patients depending on the location’s schedule and availability.
The Medical Spa enjoys terrific brand recognition and search results ranking. Online marketing efforts have proven more successful and cost-efficient compared to traditional marketing methods. To find new clients, the business currently relies on website traffic SEO, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, client leads from specific vendors, publications, participating in local events, email blasts, Yelp, Google, and Groupon.
Total revenue and gross profit have witnessed solid growth during the period 2017–2019. In 2019, revenue totaled $1,508,390, 11% higher than $1,355,520 in 2017. Regardless of the current state of the economy, the industry’s strength is due to two groups most likely to use medical spas and to want cosmetic procedures in the coming years—Baby Boomers and Millennials, the two largest generations in U.S. history. Moreover, making the establishment more male-friendly to target the male population can help the ownership add another stream of revenue.
The team of highly trained medical practitioners and aesthetic specialists utilize revolutionary technologies and proprietary therapies to help clients enhance their natural beauty. They are known for providing the best customer service and building and maintaining positive client relationships. They tailor affordable beauty, skincare, and body treatment packages based on the client’s personal needs and desired outcome.
As a franchisee of the medical spa, the new owner will benefit from national marketing campaigns and a built website for the location. They will not have to worry about SEO traffic since the brand is already positioned on higher tiers of Google search rankings. The new owner can also take advantage of the parent company’s extensive social media marketing efforts and the high visibility linked to being on Entrepreneur’s 500 Franchises List twice already.
- The Medical Spa, created in 2015, is a turnkey operation beauty and wellness destination that provides the most innovative aesthetic services.
- Unique selling proposition is that it is the first medical spa franchise structure in Illinois. It is also the first medical spa franchise that offers a variety of injectable procedures.
- The gorgeous and modern spa was recently renovated and is conveniently located in a busy area and carries a private label of cosmetic products.
- Terrific brand recognition and search results ranking.
- The new owner will benefit from national marketing campaigns and a built website for the location. They will not have to worry about SEO traffic since the brand is already positioned on higher tiers of Google search rankings.
- Attractive area of operation with a large percentage of affluent and highly educated demographics.
- Steady and committed client base comprising long-term satisfied customers
- Management team skilled and experienced in the medical spa industry
- Current owners are willing to provide up to 40 days of post-sale training, at no cost, to assist the new buyer and ensure a smooth transition. They are also ready to sign a standard two-year, non-compete agreement with the new owner.
The company is currently up for sale for $240,000
Years in Business
5 Years–– Since 2015
2 owners: 50% each
Mon.-Fri.: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sat.: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Reason For Sale
Owners want to focus on running and growing the brand rather than the day-to-day activities of running a specific location.