The company is a coffee shop located in a popular urban Denver neighborhood. Established in 2012, the business has won numerous accolades and has impressive online and social media ratings. It has built a loyal repeat customer base and includes multiple revenue streams such as retail coffee & non-coffee beverage sales, beer/wine, and an event/venue program.
The location is ideal, attracting locals and travelers alike. It is within walking distance to other complimentary food and beverage attractions in one of the most popular and affluent neighborhoods in Denver. Expanding the venue/events program, catering, and roasting your own coffee are all possibilities to grow the revenue of the business.
The business has a well-trained and experienced staff including a General Manager who is capable of operating the business. The current owner has operated the company semi-absentee, leaving the direct interaction with clients, suppliers and the general operations to the team. The staff and infrastructure are in place for an owner to operate successfully without extensive food or beverage knowledge.
- Located within one of the top five most expensive neighborhoods in Denver with an average home price of $650,000 within a 3-mile radius.
- Custom build-out with a charming atmosphere and urban appeal, making it a warm and welcoming neighborhood spot
- Excellent reputation, services, and brand recognition
- Lots of positive online reviews, making it a tourist destination
- A seasoned team of employees and tenured General Manager
- Well run business with semi-absentee owner
- Favorable lease terms in high-end neighborhood.
- Gross Revenues of $488,749 and Seller’s Discretionary Earnings of $67,413 in 2019.
- The business has consistently generated approximately $475,000 in revenue and $60,000 in Seller’s Discretionary Earnings over the last three years.
The company's current owner would like to retire from the food and beverage industry to pursue other business opportunities and is seeking to sell the company for $150,000.00.
Downtown Denver, CO
Years in Business
8 years- Founded in 2012
4 Full Time, 6 Part Time
Mon-Fri: 6:30am – 6:00pm
Weekends – 7am-6pm
Leased 1,441 Square Feet, including a 300 Square Foot Kitchen
Reason for Sale
The owner wants to concentrate on another business venture